Monday, January 01, 2018

2017 Review + 2018 Challenge

As usual, numbers do not reflect books flipped through exclusively for work/programming purposes.  I am also participating again in the Benjamin Franklin Awards, but as a design judge this year; therefore, I haven't included reviewed titles anywhere at all, since I'm mostly looking at paragraph headings, fonts, organization, etc. and reading very little.

For 2018, I have organized a more extensive check-box challenge (which I left stranded at my work station and will post after tomorrow). 

2018 Challenges:
1.  Read (finish) 125 books.
2.  Check off 75 boxes.*
3.  Improve NetGalley completion rate to 70% (currently at 62%).

*Challenges are organized into categories.  Books may count only one time per category but may count for multiple categories.

No comments: