Friday, November 09, 2007

Fiction amid my articles

I finished these a few weeks ago, but am just getting around to posting them. Thoughts will be sparse until I get a break from classes.  

Garden Spells, by Sarah Addison Allen. I liked practically this whole book, until the end, when it got rather fairy-tale-ending-y.  

The Lust Lizard of Melancholy cove, by Christopher Moore. I always forget about Chris Moore, and how much I like him, until I read something by him again. I especially like the vocabulary he uses, and how he writes about things that could be serious and maybe should be respected, and doesn't.  

Lost in the Forest, by Sue Miller. This wasn't as much fun as I thought it might be. The writing was pretty good, and plot was decent enough, but it just wasn't amazing. I think that might be because

No comments: