Tuesday, December 27, 2016

audios

I did a preliminary end-of-year count, so I'm feeling pretty motivated right now.  (Thus all the posts clustered together.)  My numbers won't be off the charts, but they are respectable.

I have a bunch of audios, because I've traded in my 35-minute runs for high-intensity half-hours on the elliptical machine at the Y (at least until it warms up outside!).  I don't need my music on the machine, so, hello audio time!

Thank you, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse; performed by L.A. Theatre Works.  A repeat, somehow, in some combination, from other compilations or from the TV series, but still enjoyable.  I like the dramatic adaptions for a radio cast.

The code of the Woosters by P.G. Wodehouse; performed by L.A. Theatre Works.  I've seen/heard this one before, too, but it's one I don't like as much.  Skipped.

My man, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse; narrated by Simon Prebble.  Check.

Very good, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse; narrated by Jonathan Cecil. Check-check.

Also, have you seen OverDrive's new app, Libby?  It's in beta, but there's no restrictions on who can use it-- just search it in the app or play store.  In some ways, it is smooth, but there are a few things I couldn't find.  Send your feedback to them!

No comments: